Sunday, July 17, 2011

30 Days of Fun - 3...It's the magic number...

I am 6 months behind on photo albums (guess why?)but I do try to upload and crop my pics pretty regularly, if only so I back them up and protect them. After a HUGE weekend road trip for a beautiful family wedding we just arrived home and somehow The Cupcake was convinced to take just the perfect little cat nap to allow me to get through the pictures from our adventure. Along with a lot of fuzzy dance shots, dark church photos, and unattractive snapshots of people eating, I found a gem:



The expressions on each of their faces are priceless to me. TC was a trooper, through the heat, the travel, and all the noise she really kept it all together (perhaps more than us adults did) and we could not have asked for much more. Clearly, she had a little fun too.

Finding this photo brought me joy today :)

No comments: