Friday, July 30, 2010

A thought so random, I'm blaming the sugar high...

The bottom of my G-mail screen has a little counter that says "You are using 17% of your (some number & measurement I don't understand) blah blah space."

I think they should make one of those for all aspects of life, i.e. "you are currently using 17% of your brain" (and that's being generous, since I'm at work and we all know how engaging that is. But I did have to play a game of tetris with all my foodstuffs to pack them into the tiny compartment I hide all my junk in at my desk, so that had to use SOME brain power...)

or what about

"You are using .0007% of your potential." That might be too depressing to acknowledge. And probably worse if it came out a really high number, and I had to realize "this is as good as it's gonna get, kid."

*Shudder*

No comments: