Friday, June 17, 2011

5 Little Piggies

Not only is June here, but it's already flying by - where is time going? The Cupcake is racing through her 5th month, and we have some exciting events coming up this summer. Right now her main source of intrigue is her toes - which have finally emerged from the winter of swaddling/footie sleepers/baby socks and appear to be the best pacifier around. Who knew?



I, on the other hand, am funnelling my spare energies into planning a bridal shower for my soon-to-be sister in law, and would really like to catch up on my photo books eventually, but that may be a bit of a pipe dream. In all, things are pretty good. Definitely getting better. TC is still waking up 1-2 times a night, but she goes down pretty consistently between 9-10pm and is often still asleep when I leave on mornings I work, which makes showering and getting ready a lot easier. Between her swing, jolly jumper, and jumperoo she has all sorts of play areas that can occupy her time and allow me a few minutes to load the dishwasher, put away milk, or occasionally a small craft project.



Which means I will eventually have a few more things to post! I can't share too many of the bridal shower projects before the big day, but hopefully I'll get to work on a few other mini crafts soon as well, and I DEFINITELY need to organize my craft room before someone wanders up there and is trapped forever in the rubble.

Also, tonight I made a cake. Because I needed one. Mmmmm. I can hardly settle myself down for bed knowing I have a whole chocolate cake with vanilla frosting waiting in the refrigerator. Breakfast of Champions, to be sure. But TC is down for the count, so I'd better take advantage and catch some sleep myself. G'night!

1 comment:

Brooke said...

LOVE that pictures of The Cupcake sucking on her toes. She looks so thrilled!